Functional Safety Engineer
Do you have a passion for making vehicles more intelligent?
Are you a real team player?
We are BRACE automotive development. We are ingenious petrol heads. We eat, dream, sleep automotive system engineering in mechanical- and software engineering and functional safety. We deliver pragmatic, agile workable solutions in tune with our customers' heart beat and share best practices out of our own experience and our BRACE vision.
In charge of the deployment of ISO / A Spice standards (Functional Safety standard for Automotive Electric/Electronic Systems)
Key Accountabilities & Key Activities
- Support acquisition activity comparing product specifications and evaluating customer requirements Draw up specifications, architecture and design of mechatronic system in coordination with related subject areas and with the customer
- Identify risks within the project specific scope
- Deploy safety activities within Innovation Project compliant with the ISO / A Spice standard
- Pilot, standardize and track safety activities of Functional Safety Project Engineer inside Customer project
- Contribute to continuous improvement and standardization of system and software processes
- Bachelor/Master degree in Automotive Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of software experience in automotive industry
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 / A Spice
- Ability to work with intercultural team
- Knowledge of Doors and VDA recommendation
- Fluent English level – German appreciated
- An interesting and varied position within a valued engineering firm;
- A competitive salary with a range of secondary conditions;
- Training opportunities through our personal development plan and access to the training platform "Goodhabitz";
- A challenging job with freedom to organize your own time so that your work/life balance is always right.
become part of our team
We are looking forward to receive your application with CV and your earliest possible starting date. Please be so kind and only apply by using the below form. If you have any questions about this vacancy just contact: