The AGV, build by Steelweld is a fully electric unmanned vehicle for transportation of containers in the port of Singapore:
- 100% electric
- self-driving (computer-controlled)
- maximum lifting weight: 65 tonnes
- comparable to 8 lightweight city buses
- length: 15 meters, height: 2 metres
- maximum speed: 25 km/h
Brace Automotive played an active role in the design and development of the AGV project:
- creation of mechanical design – brackets, frames, cabinets, pipe routing etc. in accordance with customer specifications, customer standards and general standards.
- coordination and control of 3D and 2D design.
- creation of the accompanying files for viewer and documentation delivery.
- releasing designs at tooling level to the project team.
- strength calculation of structures, determining COG, mass and payload diagrams.