The training programme provides your team with the state-of-art best practices related to ISO 26262 compliance. The interactive nature of the training assures that the questions of your team are answered by our expert trainers.
The course is offered as a classroom course in our premises or in case of a large participant group as an on-site training. Brace automotive will be happy to meet your specific training necessity and offer a bespoke training package based on your requirements.
- Introduction to the ISO 26262 series of standards
- Understand the basics of hardware development according to ISO 26262
- Awareness on the necessary safety lifecycle activities according to ISO 26262
- Introduction to hardware safety mechanisms recommended by ISO 26262
- Using safety analyses methodologies to improve hardware safety concepts
Full Focus on ISO 26262: What’s, Why’s, and How’s
- 1 day of training
- 4 sessions
- Breakout sessions to discuss specific ISO 26262 related questions from your teams
- Session 1: Introduction to hardware development according to ISO 26262
- Session 2 : Development of hardware architectures compliant to ISO 26262 requirements
- Session 3: Hardware development and safety analyses
- Session 4: Hardware integration and testing
The course is suitable R&D teams (especially hardware engineers and safety engineers) involved in creation of safety critical software.
For this training, we strongly recommend to involve safety management teams from your organization.
For practicality reasons and planning, our representatives will be happy to help you to pair suitable teams to the training sessions.
The course does not have any prerequisites and is open to everyone.
The training will be held in English and all training material will be provided as digital copies to the participants.
Please note that the training material does not include a copy of the actual ISO 26262 standard series.
1 days (In-house and/or on-site)
start your training on functional safety
Avinash Varadarajan works at BRACE automotive development as a development engineer and is specialized in functional safety. In addition to helping various customers with their functional safety challenges, Avinash regularly publishes on this topic.
Are you a solution provider developing security-critical systems and are you looking to train your team on Functional Safety? Please contact Avinash, he will be happy to advise you on your Functional Safety training requirements.
+31 40 320 0510