The ISO 26262 – Road Vehicles Functional Safety standard is the current State-of-the-Art standard for the development of safety-critical automotive Electrical/Electronic systems. The “ISO 26262:2018 – Functional Safety For Road Vehicles: Individual Workshops” is a programme intended to give your organization and its teams the targeted support required for specific ISO 26262 principles. This 1 day workshop is best suited for teams looking for quick support for a particular ISO 26262 work product compliance. In this workshop, participant have the chance to learn the core principles with training materials and a hands-on workshop with practical implementation of the work products.
We speak your tool! In case you have implemented a toolchain and would like to have the hand-son workshop based on your tool, our experts would be more than happy to tailor the workshop based on your toolchain.
The training programme provides your team with the state-of-art best practices related to ISO 26262 compliance. The interactive nature of the training assures that the questions of your team are answered by our expert trainers.
The course is offered as a classroom course in our premises or in case of a large participant group as an on-site training. Brace automotive will be happy to meet your specific training necessity and offer a bespoke training package based on your requirements.
For this training, you can select any one topic from the following for the workshop:
- Safety culture
- Safety management
- Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Safety Concept Development (FSC/TSC)
- Safety Analysis FMEA/FTA
- Safety Case Development
- ASIL Decomposition
- Safety requirement management
- Supplier and customer management
- Confirmation reviews, Audits, Assessments
- ISO 26262 for trucks and busses
- Introduction to the workproduct and related ISO 26262 principles
- Guidance on practical work product implementation
- Enhance the safety integrity and value of your product offerings
- Awareness on the related safety lifecycle activities according to ISO 26262
- Outline of interdependencies between different project teams for seamless ISO 26262 process flow
- Provide in-depth exercises and hands-on sessions on ISO 26262 work products
- Show proof of competence management suitable for ISO 26262 audits and assessments
- 1 day of workshop
- 2 sessions
- Session 1: Training
- Session 2: Hand-on workshop
- In-depth focus on specific work product of ISO 26262
- Breakout sessions to discuss specific ISO 26262 related questions from your teams
The course is suitable for anyone who wishes to gain an introduction to the specific ISO 26262 workproduct and/or anyone already involved in the workproduct implementation.
For this training, we strongly recommend to involve multi-disciplinary teams from your organization.
For practicality reasons and planning, our representatives will be happy to help you to pair suitable teams to the training sessions.
The training will be held in English and all training material will be provided as digital copies to the participants.
Please note that the training material does not include a copy of the actual ISO 26262 standard series.
The course does not have any prerequisites and is open to everyone.
In case available, we strongly recommend participants to take specific case study examples in their team or questions that you might have regarding ISO 26262 implementation.
1 day (In-house and/or on-site)
book your workshop on functional safety
Avinash Varadarajan works at BRACE automotive development as a development engineer and is specialized in functional safety. In addition to helping various customers with their functional safety challenges, Avinash regularly publishes on this topic.
Are you a solution provider developing security-critical systems and are you looking to train your team on Functional Safety? Please contact Avinash, he will be happy to advise you on your Functional Safety training requirements.
+31 40 320 0510