Specialist in the field of On Board Diagnostics
We are BRACE automotive development. We are ingenious petrol heads. We eat, dream, sleep automotive system engineering in mechanical- and software engineering and functional safety. We deliver pragmatic, agile workable solutions in tune with our customers' heart beat and share best practices out of our own experience and our BRACE vision.
You will be responsible for the development of mainly powertrain systems that meet the agreed functional, cost, quality and operational requirements, within the budget and time constraints required. The position will involve close communication and cooperation with overall project teams, engineering technical specialist support functions, clients and suppliers.
- Experienced Engineer with 5-10 year (international) experience in automotive system development (OEM / First Tier Supplier).
- Broad engineering knowledge of powertrain systems
- A BsC or MsC Degree in Automotive, Software or Electronics Engineering.
- Knowledge of automotive protocols like CAN, UDS and tools like Vector, ETAS, ATI and Mathworks(Simulink).
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably German.
- Flexibility to travel in Europa for customer meetings and/or work with customerdevelopment teams
- Valid and clean European driving license
Knowledge or experience of system engineering processes
- Preparation of system and component specification documentation
- Structured problem solving (e.g.8D)
- Understand Test and developmentprocedures
- Gateway and product release process
- Good task planning andcontrol
- Good supplier management and liaison skills
- Be comfortable in meeting environments, and be able to put forward full and reasoned arguments, based on dataanalysis
- Ability to coordinate and understand information from multiple engineeringfunctions
- Excellent PC skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills areessential
- An interesting and varied position within a valued engineering firm;
- A competitive salary with a range of secondary conditions;
- Training opportunities through our personal development plan and access to the training platform "Goodhabitz";
- A challenging job with freedom to organize your own time so that your work/life balance is always right.
become part of our team
We are looking forward to receive your application with CV and your earliest possible starting date. Please be so kind and only apply by using the below form. If you have any questions about this vacancy your can contact Jelle Claessen by email email@example.com or phone +31 6 1463 9868