We are BRACE automotive development. We are ingenious petrol heads. We eat, dream, sleep automotive system engineering in mechanical- and software engineering and functional safety. We deliver pragmatic, agile workable solutions in tune with our customers' heart beat and share best practices out of our own experience and our BRACE vision.
As Requirements Engineer, you have a challenge in coordinating problem solving issues for the development process of the system. Within this position you will interact with team members of different departments and you will have an influence on the product functionality and quality. Job description
- You will be a member of the R&D system engineering team;
- Identify and document requirements during the development process;
- Keep track of the system functionality and the keep the quality aspects in mind;
- Analyze and document activities of the system and how to align with requirements;
- Pro-actively align with architects, project management and engineers;
- Continuous improvement of the requirements management tool;
- Keep project team members informed about requirements and status.
- Master in System Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience in concept development, preferably in automotive.
- Experience with powertrains (transmissions/e-motors/engines) is a pre
- In-depth experience (developer-level) with Polarion
- Methodological and systematic approach
- Knowledge of ISO 26262
- An interesting and varied position within a valued engineering firm;
- A competitive salary with a range of secondary conditions;
- Training opportunities through our personal development plan and access to the training platform "Goodhabitz";
- A challenging job with freedom to organize your own time so that your work/life balance is always right.
become part of our team
We are looking forward to receive your application with CV and your earliest possible starting date. Please be so kind and only apply by using the below form. If you have any questions about this vacancy your can contact Jelle Claessen by email email@example.com or phone +31 6 1463 9868