- You can define and implement (Matlab/Simulink) battery performance simulation models (covering electro-thermal behavior as well as battery degradation), for various fidelity levels (cell/pack level, including semi-empirical and electro-chemical)
- You can define and perform experiments for battery model parameter identification and performance validation
- You can contribute to the development of battery management strategies (battery state estimation (e.g. SoC, SoH, SoF), battery thermal management, battery charge management, etc.)
- You have an eye for the planning and deadlines of the projects and their deliverables
- You got a Master degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
[systems and control, applied physics, chemical engineering, or similar]
- You got at least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the automotive industry is considered a plus;
- You are experienced in battery performance modeling and battery management strategies;
- Affinity with battery electro-chemical performance modeling is a strong plus;
- You got the ability to extract model requirements from stakeholders and assess model accuracy performance;
- You have extensive simulation/modeling skills and the track record to show for it;
- You have a strong desire to understand high-tech complexity, driven by your curiosity you want to grasp what we do and why we do it;
- You are self-reliant and accurate, you have good communication skills and you have an analytical mind;
- In addition, you are a flexible team player and you can also appreciate some fun and humor in the workplace
- An interesting and varied position within a valued engineering firm;
- A competitive salary with a range of secondary conditions;
- Training opportunities through our personal development plan and access to the training platform "Goodhabitz";
- A challenging job with freedom to organize your own time so that your work/life balance is always right.
At BRACE you end up in a people-oriented organization with a transparent no-nonsense culture. We think it is important that our (new) employees feel at home quickly and therefore attach great importance to team building, freedom and personal development.
In addition to personal attention, you will be presented with a wide range of projects at BRACE, in which there is room for your own input, sharing knowledge and various career opportunities. This way you can further develop your skills & talents, you retain the challenge & pleasure in your work and together we can take challenging projects to a higher level!
BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM
Are you interested in this vacancy? Apply directly using the form below or get in touch for more information with Robert Boots. He will be happy to help you!
We look forward to having you on our team!
M: +31 6 15567840